A BITE OUT OF OUR PINK WORLD www.pinkinourlives.com
It’s almost Halloween, and you know what that means! It’s time to dress up as slutty as you’d like and totally get away with it. Halloween is like gay Christmas: everybody being a little drag-curious and outdoing 19-year-old sorority girls in taking Halloween’s dress-up aspect to an obsessive level. Halloween is most active in the United States, but more countries all over the world enjoy this feast of trick and treats. Many cities throw outrageous bashes or hosting scary events. You can go to Theme Parcs with scary Halloween rides, castles and more surprises or enjoy scary movies at the cinema or at home, but knowing the gays we like to party and drink. ;o)
You can’t do that off course on Halloween without an amazing and sexy costume, but what will you wear??? Halloween is the one night of the year when you can be anyone you want to be. Men dress as women, women dress as men, and it’s perfectly acceptable to wear the most outrageous outfits you can possibly imagine.
But whether you’ll be going to a party, hitting the clubs, or simply parading down the street, you’ll want to wear a costume that people recognize immediately and making the screams queen of approval. Needing to explain who you’re dressed as = instant fail!!!
Here are some suggestions and tips to heat up the party or at least scare or seduce your friends:
• Don’t change yourself to characters of your own gender. It’s Halloween and guys let out your inner diva or females be as butch as you can be!
• Army Soldiers or Gladiators are always a crowd-pleaser
• if you want an evening that’s both festive and flirty, avoid over-the-head masks and costumes that hide your face or it should be approriate!!!
• Superheroes are always a safe bet
• Wear a wrestling singlet, like actual wrestlers and you will definitely get attention
• Hire a makeup artist to give you a one-of-a-kind look for Halloween
• Dressing up is so much more fun when you have a partner, so rock the party in two
• Or with more…..So gather up your friends, lovers, neighbours or co-workers
Enjoy Halloween and show us your costume at firstname.lastname@example.org but mostly Happy Trick or Treating!!!