First of all we wish u all A HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best for 2018!!!
My yearly affirmation for 2017 was that “I want to be a more profiled LGBT activist and inspiration”, and without being too self-conceited, I think I achieved it for the most part. 😝🙏🏽
Especially starting this year 2018, because of today my blog celebrates its FIFTH Anniversary!!! 🎉❤️🥂 It all just started to write something positive and fun for the gay community, but it grew big on all social media platforms and I can honestly say “I am very proud and still like contributing to the LGBT community”.
- Being together with my man for 7 years now
- Contributing to 2 school projects regarding the LGBTI Community
- My first time getting interviewed for Guapo Magazine Gran Canaria
- The help I got from my contributors for my website
- Experiencing many Prides, Festivals and countries.
- Being accepted as Press, LGBT influencer and social media brand ambassador.
- The people and friendships that I have formed.
- Wasting time and effort on people that are not worthy.
- Getting reported on Facebook, because people can be narrow-minded or hateful.
- Having less time to do everything and regretting not able to be there for everyone that deserves it.
- Without the bad times, we wouldn’t know how to appreciate the good times! 💕😎
- Have faith in yourself. Always take risks. You will fuck up, but it doesn’t matter. ✊🏽⬆️⬇️
- Have faith in what you believe. You could be 3 days or 3 years away from achieving one of your biggest goals, but it won’t happen if you quit. 🙏🏽🙃
I can’t thank everyone enough for supporting me along the way again and following and sharing my page Pink In Our Lives. I hope everybody’s dreams and goals come true in 2018. Just be out and proud and support our community by positive views and open minds. Don’t think you know better, just act better!!! 💕😎😘
Please make sure u keep following, sharing or contributing our website, because we will try to entertain and spread positive news for you. We have more items, interviews and fun things to bring out in 2018. Sign up with your email on www.pinkinourlives.com and don’t miss out on anything.
Fill out your email address at www.pinkinourlives.com for more updates, news, stories, parties and more!!! DON’T SAY IT, BUT SPRAY IT!!!
Lesley Middleton, owner of PINK IN OUR LIVES